Friday, February 6, 2009

Day Four

Love is thoughtful. That is certainly true. And I revealed my true self there yesterday!
My homework today is to call him in the middle of the day just to check on him. This (i predict) won't go over well. I'm never supposed to call him at work unless I need something.
I will use the excuse of asking if he's invited anyone to join us at the catfish house tonight.
whew. here goes.

well, he was too busy to talk. I will have to call him later.
or better yet, I will wait for him to call me.

It amazes me how many times Jesus calls on us and we are too busy. Ignoring Him or "sending Him to voicemail" or not feeling like dealing with our own guilt. If we only knew that He wanted to just say hello and that He was thinking of us. wow.

1 comment:

Daughter of the King said...

I love how the love dare was given to him and received by you and all from Dad :D heehee